The entry today is dedicated to the lovely girl Jasmin Rück.
She is in my class, an extraordinary girl. I admire her character, her sense of humor, her naturality and especially the way she makes me laugh...
Today she found something out (about me, something that made me smile) which made her nearly happier than me, she hardly smiled less than I did... incredible!
Rückle, I thank God you are in my class.
Here is a photograph taken in Bad Boll, after I did her the favour of singing a song and after she curiously asked funny questions, which made me laugh (as you can see).

How do you feel today?
I feel good!
Whatever...
Have a nice evening!
Yours,
Chrissy
1 comment:
Oh gotti....wie süß=)
Dankeschön!!!
ich schreib lieber auf Deutsch...haha weil mein englisch würde hier nur deine seite verschmutzen!!=)
Nimms mir also net übel!!
Freu mich voll für dich....*g*
Jaja ich bin ein neugieriger Mensch,hast ja scho bemerkt!!!*lach*
I like you my singingqueen!!=)
Post a Comment