"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

December 02, 2006

Great weekends and Lithium

Good morning, my dear!

How are you? Fine? Well-rested?
Very good, so am I!

I've just watched the new video from Evanescence 'Lithium'... their style hasn't changed since 'Fallen'. They are still the same creative, extraordinary, melancholic musicians. And I think it's so annoying that their lyrics are often sad and depressive, it's really sad cause the way they make music, this mix of guitars, strings, piano and an awesome voice, this 'rock meets opera'-stuff is just amazing. I absolutely love it and I ask myself: Are there no christian bands in the whole wide world which liked to make music like Evanescence, Nightwish or Within Temptation?
If you say: 'Sorry, dear Chrissy, but there won't be such bands' I feel assigned to be the first one trying to do it!

...that much about my feelings ;-) hihi

Hey, have a nice day and enjoy it!

Yours,
Chrissy

1 comment:

Daniel Schmid said...

I love such music, too. But if the bands not christian it's sometimes not good to hear such things, because it maybe has a bad influence, when you're already in the bad mood. A Christian emo band ... but its not like evanecence ... is lampshade.