"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

November 30, 2006

Happy days and Bad Boll

Hello, my faithful reader!

Wow,... I feel so good today, what about you?
As you surely can remember I went to Bad Boll with my class the last days and it was... better than I had expected, much better I admit!
And I have to disappoint you: No 5 Euros for you! I did resist! Haha!!
Can you imagine this?
Whatever...
Here are some nice pictures from the trip, now you get to know my mates in school!

Me and my roommate Caro, isn't she pretty?

Here we were watching 'VivaLaBam'... it was pure fun!

me while resting...

and finally: what I could see when I looked out of the window.

So, here we are and it was quite okay...
and I had a wonderful either when I came back,...!
erm.... yes.

Have a nice day!
Chrissy

No comments: