"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

December 15, 2010

List of pseudonyms

Hello friends or wannabe friends or pseudo friends, people... or whoever you are.

Although I should spend more time reading interesting things about American civilization or preparing my interview tomorrow, I've just come across a list of prominent pseudonyms. I am not the only one making something up. Did you know that Jennifer Aniston's real name is Jennifer Joanna Anastassakis or Charlie Sheen was once named Carlos Irwin Estévez?
Don't tell me Emma Salvini is that big of a deal.
Have look at Wikipedia's list here.

Have a nice day - enjoy the weather ;)
Emma

2 comments:

BeSt said...

In any episode of "Friends" they are (I think) in a kind of hotel, and there is a Greek Orthodox Wedding. In front of the door to the wedding room there´s a sign. Either the groom or the bride is named "Anastassakis" ;-)

A little "EasterEgg" in Friends.

Rapha said...

I stopped giving me names. I have too much egos for that. ;)
I just give them numbers.
For my real name is written in heaven.
Rev 2,7: To him that overcometh will I give [...] him a white stone and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.