Well... I could write some news, I thought.

On Friday the big event at the Nürburgring began. Unfortunately I couldn't be there,... which I really bemoan. I'd have love to be there!At least I could watch Linkin Park on TV. This band is so awesome. Now I'm listening to some old songs like 'crawling' after haven't been doing so for a long time. Maybe I'm there in a few years... but when will Linkin Park and Evanescence ever play at the same event again?!
If they don't, I won't...
On Saturday night I could laugh a lot when 7 friends (very good friends!!) and I were phoning with one phone (this make 8 people!!). This was so so much fun!!
Further I went visiting the 'in spe's' how I may call them ;) this was also really cool even if the family was not completely :( :)
Yep, that's new...
Tomorrow I'm going to see an old friend I've already written an entry about, I hope everything will happen as planned... otherwise you'll read about it (especially my 7 good friends!!) :)
I love insiders ;) haha
Have a nice evening!
Yours
punky little Chrissy-who-loved-to-be-at-RaR07 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment