"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

April 23, 2007

Keep in touch

Do you know this?
There's a person you once were getting on well with. Although through the years the contact got lost. You haven't seen this person for a long time.
And now you find a picture and you see her/him again...
From deep within comes some sort of pain, some strange feelings... you start feeling sad while thinking about the 'old times' and the fun you once had together.
You ask:
Why haven't we meet each other for so long? Why haven't we talked for so long? Why am I sad about it?

This certain person means something to you. You wouldn't feel the way you do if not.
Why don't you write a letter or take the phone and call her/him?
I believe it's worth it.

In memory of 'Duck'
I still love you ;)

Yours,
Chrissy

No comments: