"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

March 17, 2007

Translating

Hello dear.

You surely remember I've always longed to do something with English. Translating, interpreting and so on. The band ('The Pimps') has given me a new task: Translating the lyrics for the youth services (T61). It's not always the biggest challenge (sometimes it is), but it's a lot of fun. Yesterday in the afternoon I translated 'From the inside out' and 'The splendor of the king'. After 2 hours I had no mood left to do anything more, so I didn't. But this morning I was fond of translating something new and so I made 'Let my life be like a lovesong' as well, which I hadn't intended to translate. I hope I did my job well...
For anyone who is visting the T61 tonight: Suggestions for improvement? Tell me!

Have a nice day,
God bless!

Yours,
Chrissy

No comments: