Hello, dear!
Well, the last entry was last Tuesday, so what happened?:
- my English teacher is trying to get used to the sign, at least she pretends trying not to look up to it ;)
- I wrote an easy test this morning and the next one will be on Friday next week... so relaxing.
- We had some band practising last week and it was great again.
- I had a full (and if I say so, I mean it) weekend and though I had spend only nights at home and maybe half an hour per day, it was great!!
- I'm thinking about which subjects to choose for year 12: Physics (2h/4h), Chemistry (2h/4h) or Biology (2h/4h)... I only have to choose one and either I have the choice of taking it for 2 or 4 hours a week. There are enough reasons to say 'No' to each of them! So this means: Take the lesser evil! But what is it?
- I'm still confused about what to do after Abi. Studying (what??), doing an apprentice ship (which??). I would like to do something with people but I'd also love... no I dare say: I'm longing to do something with English: for example interpreting. I admit it's the job I've wanted to do for a long time, but as an interpreter you mainly interpret economy stuff and that's definitely not what I'm desiring for... let's see.
Besides... I'm happy :)
Have a nice evening!
Yours,
Chrissy
1 comment:
du könntest ja das Übersetzen in der Gemeinde machen! So als Dienst alle 4 Wochen oder so... da übersetzt du nicht irgendeinwas was dich net interessiert sondern Gottes Wort... (ja ist gut, ich höre mich wieder oberfromm an, aber du kennst mich ja ;-) )
Post a Comment