"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

March 29, 2011

Walking through the streets of London

There was this one story that I wrote a couple of years ago. The idea itself hasn't left me since - it's moreover become THE inspiration for my next book (or the actual one). I used to call it "meet in the street", but maybe I'll think of another one. I'll change the story itself a bit and put it into my book. As soon as possible.
Today I spent some time on the streets of London, walked down New Oxford St. and decided to let the "meet" happen at Oxford St./Dean St.. I like that place. Ellen gets her Starbucks Coffee at Oxford St./Hanway St. and starts walking down the street until she suddenly crashes... (this is all I can tell you, otherwise I'll ruin everything ;)).
This is so exciting :)
Well then, have a nice evening.
Yours sincerely,
Emma
P.S. Unfortunately, my view in London was a bit limited (due to Google Street View).

No comments: