"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

July 01, 2010

No internet - use the telephone

Hello my friends (or readers or whatever you like to be called)!

Unfortunately, my internet is not working at the moment due to some technical difficulties (rooter or something like that...) and I'm not at the PH at the weekend.
As far as you're concerned, you must not wonder if I don't answer (or even check!) my mail, my blog or Skype.

[If I were on Facebook I would probably die because - as you all know: anyone who once logged in on Facebook can never ever stop living (breathing!) without it. Thank God, I don't have this problem. ]

It's nothing personal, but I will not reply or even react unless you use the very old-fashioned and old-school thing called telephone. I will certainly be able to answer that one :)
But I don't ever get any personal mails from my blog readers anyway (just these circulars without any private adressee) - so actually, I shouldn't be worried about that.
I wrote this in case this should change.

This is not only an information, but also an APPEAL to everyone who thinks internet communication is everything worth living for.
How glad am I God has no internet access - some would probably talk to him via Facebook and Skype, as well.

Have a good weekend!

P.S. My very lovely friend let me write this from his computer - in case you wonder how I could write without the internet - haha.

No comments: