"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

April 23, 2010

Review of the week

1. My oral exam in July will be in American English, my written exam in British English.
2. My notes from dogmatics: "Gott ist kein substanzartiges Wesen, sondern ein Glaubensobjekt bzw. eine Projektion des Menschen." The time has come when I realize I should never have decided to study RE.
3. I will have to put my book aside... for God knows how long.
4. Life is beautiful and so is the weather.
5. Don't worry, be happy.

4 comments:

BeSt said...

Why do you have to put you book aside?

I nearly can´t wait ´til I have a copy in my hands ;-)

Chrissy & Emma said...

Oh, because I have such a bad conscience anytime I take up with my book knowing I should be learning. But hey, I finished it, yesterday. All I need to do (before I send it to a publishing house) is edit it :) :) :) but the basic book is finished.

BeST said...

And will your best friends get a "galley slip"?

mernst said...

that would be great...