"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

August 07, 2009

Writing the camp from Meredith

This is me again: Hello!
And I suppose this is going to be one of these "I'm getting it all off my chest" post which actually might be interesting for some of you while there will be a few people thinking "Good girl, where's the point? - just say it". Nevertheless, I'm somehow deeply happy to write, because writing is just my favorite (besides music and portrait photography and literature... and another few things). I've found that gorgeousely beautiful quote from Dr. Meredith Grey which I will show you later.
The past 2 weeks I have spent in another world, it seems. Far away from things people are used to have everyday. I mean this in a good, positive way. Definitely.

[Parenthesis: I think my Ireland blog will look like this and I will write like this when I'm writing from the Green Island - Sorry to all men: parantheses aren't very good for you, because (at least, I've read so) men have this "stereotyped thinking" which makes it difficult for them when women change subjects just like looks.]

Anyway: What I'm talking about is the annual summer camp, of course. We had a good time, really. Although I find the camp was stressier than the years before - but who says that camps must be stress free every year (okay... it's never stress free). Some memories will just fade, some will stay. Any time I see a cat will remind me of the "Ever seen a cat that's been run down?"-question; "All summer long" will remind me of the shopping tours I did with Miri. Certain things every year I never forget. Cool, somehow.
I advice everyone to write a diary at this point. A diary keeps memories alive and reminds you of lots of things you might forget if you never read them again. My diaries have reminded me of lots of things so far and I'm willing to let them do so for good.

Oh, before I forget. Come to the service on Sunday. There will be a short report from the summer camp from the world's greatest outpost leader (and I suppose he'll even show some of my photos I made with his gorgeours camera - I just love portraits).
At the moment some of my neighbors are having a competition of screaming. I guess, they're watching the football game. Crazy people. I mean, not that I didn't like football, I just don't like lunatic neighbors screaming because of football.

Okay... my inspiration is gone. Now the quote:
"I’m not out of this relationship. I’m in.
I’m so in, it’s humiliating because here I am begging.
[...]I love you. In a really really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let your eat the last piece of cheese cake, hold a radio over my head outside your window unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you.
So pick me. Choose me. Love me."
Dr. Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

My God, isn't that sweet?
It definitely is - but Derek (whom Meredith was talking to) was pretty a jerk at that time, because he didn't tell her he was still married. So Meredith quit, but somehow she was still loving him and so she told him this... and he (guess what) kept being a jerk. But that was in Season 2 and now (Season 5) they're engaged :)

Okay... I'm pretty sure, that wasn't interesting at all, so just forget it.
But you know, at least I've done something for myself, because I finally did write something... and writing is just my favorite (besides the rest...).

Good night!
Chrissy
PS, the title is a mixture of all subjects... cool, ha?

1 comment:

Guess Who... said...

the world's greatest outpost leader... to much glory ;-) I´m empurpling