"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

June 08, 2009

Green rules

Brainstorming:
Why for whatshisface's sake do people not vote? Once you get a chance to raise your voice why would you not raise it?? You can't complain about circustances if you sit and wait (whatever it is you're waiting for...?). Green rules -I must say: if referendums are prevented bureaucratically people must expect changes, such as The Greens being the strongest faction in Stuttgart. Congratulations! Even if I did not have the chance to vote for you in Stuttgart. God, will that be interesting! I wonder what will happen to Stuttgart 21. Maybe nothing. At least they will try to do anything. Stuttgart 21 sucks anyway! Sorry... didn't mean to be mean, just to punch it in the face... or anything remotely close to this.

So, little boys and girls, what have you learned today?
- Vote!
- Vote for the big parties!
- Stop Stuttgart 21!
(- and support parties saying "Stop Stuttgart 21!"!)

No comments: