"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

April 26, 2009

My week or whatever

Ever since J.D. tells me about every single part of his life from his personal view I think I'm allowed to do so as well - even if my style will never even touch his level.
Somehow everyone thinks 'being over the examination' is equal to 'doing nothing'. Unfortunately, this is just partly true. There are these days when you actually do nothing in school (okay, that is not true: I am writing Mr. Brightside on a tissue, I'm staring outside the window watching the cuty squirrels, I am talking to Caro about some certain things you shouldn't be knowing about, I am screaming through the classroom spreading some rumors about teachers fancying certain pupils, I am colouring the boxes on my checked paper, I am reading (r e a d i n g) my calender, every now and then I'm reading a book (if it's not the most disgusting book I've ever read = The Perfume), I am dreaming about my future, about my husband and my cuty children in my cuty home, I am singing Happy Birthday to myself, I am eating a lollipop (even if it's merely made of chemicals and sugar (which is basically a product of chemicals)), I am drinking milk, eating an apple, I am leaving the classroom to pee, I am getting in there again finding the room in a disgusting smell knowing exactly who farted, I am watching the couple in front of me teasing each other, I am listening to the trees, once in blue moon I look at the teacher laughing about some joke he must have made a minute ago (he's still laughing about it, so I think I should finally start laughing, too) and I am doing lots and lots and lots of interesting things)... or there are these days when teachers of history, RE or PE tell you how vitally important it is to learn a lot for the next test (yes, we ARE still writing millions - or a few less - tests).

...and that time, between all these great days, an amazing friend and one of the best women I've known in my life is leaving town to live far far away from here.
That's life: Coming, leaving, coming again and leaving again.

So much for the news, my news, at least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ich kann dir absolut nur zustimmen...
du hast vergessen dass wir unsere
2do liste komplett festgelegt haben...
ich finde das ist so wichtig das wir es in mathe machen können :)
<3