Hello and a very good morning!
Right now I am sitting in one of our IT-rooms in school, in front of a computer (what a surprise...) and I am utterly bored. The teacher who couldn't make it today left us with a few tasks nobody (least me) has even had a look at and gradually I start to ask myself why I've actually come here... I can tell you why: Because some idiot established a stupid new WG-Ost-we-are-so-special-and-oh-so-making-a-difference-to-all-the-other-same-bullsh**-schools-in-Stuttgart-law which commits us innocent students to bring a bloody medical certificate if we are not in school two days before a test. Bugger off the test tomorrow!, some say and leave the classroom.
The past two days have been totally weird. It's not only 'weird' marks and 'weird' essays my teachers return to me or the sudden disappearance of a very time-consuming project that somehow got lost in the staff room... it's the strange run of time, the time that suddenly seems wasted and senseless in every way. May it be an evening you have spent waiting for someone who just did not appear, may it be a homework you simply don't understand even after 2 hours breaking up your mind or may it be 2 wasted hours you spend in front of a computer writing some stupid post for a blog that hardly 5 people read regularly. Suddenly you remember the line 'What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!'
Of course, it's also the stress everyone's making in view of the Abitur in March as well as the left time everyone's mentioning in consideration of the past weeks that everyone seems to have wasted doing 'nothing' (of course everybody has done 'a little' - but it makes them feel better to say they haven't in order to find out nobody actually has).
In fact, it's only a few weeks till March. So what? Keep stressing?
My mate's just asking me to do something that actually makes sense. Gooood idea. I'm here for you, luv!
3 comments:
Hey...I´m one of the hardly five people who read those blog entries. Some of them with more some with less sense. But I read them ;-)
Yes...you´re absolutely right !!
What a ******* de-organized school!
After today´s short visit of a very smart teacher I think I´m in love with Mr Leimser :)
You, too...are´nt you ?
<3
Oh God... just the sight and the mere imagination... disgusting, my luv, disgustig. Let's remain in our lovely imagination of Gerard Butler ;)
Post a Comment