"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

July 15, 2008

Before I leave

Hello loyal reader!

Although I have the feeling my blog is losing standard I'm writing this one last entry to you, the last before I leave.
I'll be in Prague from Thursday on and on our summer camp the next day.
Most of the things on my 'To-Do'-list are done, my teambox is waiting to be picked (I already miss the wooden smell in my room), most of the stuff I need is bought.
Now come what may. I don't know what the journey will be like. After I had a very good time in prayer with my friends last weekend I'm encouraged and expecting that all this will serve my best and I'm willing to experience some new things. Don't tell anybody, but: I love making experiences! :)

Now, come what may.

Have a good time!
Chrissy
PS: It's good to know you, guys, no matter if you read my blog or not :)

No comments: