"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

June 18, 2008

results of watching football

... I'm looking forward to the end of the European Football Chamionship. Because I will then certainly get enough and better sleep; at least more than I do now. Didn't think it would be so hard but I am indeed watching e v e r y match till the very end and I use to get hardly 6 hours of sleep because some habitants still drive their cars around by 12pm never stop honking.
The first days of the championship it worked. After 6 hours of sleep I had been very active in the morning, but this week: lowpoint. I am so done!
...
But hey, European Football Championship is only every 4 years.
I can't go to bed not knowing what's going on in Switzerland/Austria.
Who cares for sleep these days?

No comments: