It's called Silent World; about diving, diving equipment, travelling, places and so on.
It took me minutes to go through it. The pictures where just amazing. I liked the pictures of the Humpback Whales and those of the Maledives most.
But good pictures of whales cannot be found on the internet, unfortunately.
I read they can grow up to 16 metres and have a weight of 30-40 tons.I can hear Greenpeace calling...
I'll be there on my honeymoon I suppose.These were only impressions, little impressions. I guess I'll have to see this all myself to believe the real beauty of nature and creation.
Gush, there so many places in this world I want to see before I die.
I hope I'll see them all.
Have a nice evening!
Chrissy
Gush, there so many places in this world I want to see before I die.
I hope I'll see them all.
Have a nice evening!
Chrissy

No comments:
Post a Comment