Have you ever seen 'A lot like love'? No ordinary love sob stuff! (I linked the german (!) trailer for you :))
I admit it's a bit strange, but though quite funny and romantical (e.g. where Oliver sings the song with the guitar!) .
It's about a love that can't find no real position during 7 years (in the end the two live happily ever after of course).
I've just found this song with a few scences of the movie... and I thought 'why don't you put it in your blog?'. So here it is. Watch it or do something better :)
Have a nice evening!
Chrissy
diaries - lyrics - pictures - impressions - short stories
"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."
December 19, 2007
Brighter than sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The song that Oliver sings is quite cool... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtzcOqv_P-4
Some additions:
The BonJovi-Song with movie-scenes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UyKSokX_Kc
The movies scene with the guitar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BawGnBaq_sk
Have fun with this...
the song is absolutely cool. I like the scence the most. it's so romantical :)
Post a Comment