Hello today!
As you've surely known this week school started again.
Different decisions I've made in May/June (as I've written) this week could be seen in our 'new' classes (school told us the class should be devided up in new classes), in our timetables and teachers.
Here the long short report:
Monday morning:
Caro and I walk into school, very nervous, because we expect (like we were told) not to be in the same form again. We see the dozens of lists on the bill-board. 12A: my name's not on the list. 12B: my name's not on the list. 12C: I see my name and the next moment I scream 'Caro, your name!! We're in the same class'. I watch the list. The same class from last year, but 4 people (no need to be mentioned! hihi). I'm happy.
We go up to our new classroom and meet the rest. Happy meet again.
We wait for our tutor (we don't know who it's gonna be). Our maths teacher from last year walks up the stairs. Our hearts start beating. He comes towards us. Our hearts start collapsing. He opens the door of another classroom, goes in and closes the door behind him.
Our hearts rejoice.
Another nice looking woman comes... our tutor for 12/13. We're happy.
She's a great teacher. She teaches English, she says. My heart starts beating ;)
We get the timetable: Not that bad, though everyday school in the afternoon. But who cares? I've got the 'perfect class'. There's no better word to define. God loves me.
Tuesday:
New teachers (a very motivated, good one in mathematics! and the coolest sports teacher in German ;)), shocking news about the point-system. But: we're gonna do this.
Wednesday:
No school in the afternoon. But my teacher in music wants be to come in the afternoon lessons of music, but I do not! Who would?
Thursday:
...a good day.
Friday:
First lesson of English today. My impression after that lesson: I love my teacher (my tutor!), she seems to be a great teacher and guess what: She CAN speak English. She's very cool. The discouraging thing about that lesson is (I've already written about that problem), during the last year I haven't learned anything new and this fact I do not like!!
After lunch we come back to our classroom. All guys from our class stand in front of the computer laughing. Caro and I come closer and see: a video on youtube. A much more macabre version of 'Stapelfahrer Klaus', much worse. Horrible. And these violence glorifying freaks laugh. It is so so so so macabre. And is not funny, not at all!!
But instead of looking the other way we watch this devilish video. After that Caro and I leave the class room, we look down the balcony (We have balconies from which you can look down to the lower floors) and we feel like needing to vomit soon. Why have we watched it? We see again, we're stupid. The next time we know what to do.
That much about the week!
A long written text I know... but there're a few people that like it. If You don't, then do not.
Have a nice weekend!
Yours,
Chrissy
No comments:
Post a Comment