I haven't written for a few days, so I thought I could write again...
Every topic today with an 'S' :)
that's the wrong description... but find another one with 's'! My JLTC was really good. I had a very good time and I've learned a lot. The first day was a bit shocking, but it got better and better. And in the end I was really inspired with a new point of view.
Sebastian's birthday
The two homechurches prepared a great surprise-party last Wednesday and it really worked. He didn't smell anything and that was the cool thing about it.
Sermon
I spend a lot of time preparing the short 'sermon' for the scouts tomorrow and I can say: It was really inspiring and interesting. I hope doing it tomorrow will be as easy as preparing has been today.
Seminar
Last week we were informed about a special course or seminar we could elect for year 12/13. In German it's called 'Seminarkurs', I don't know the English word for it,... maybe seminar course, but that sounds very German... anyway. Every year there are different topics/themes, but only one each year. So either you get a got one and you elect it, or you don't.
Next year an 'English literature'-course will be offered. If you know me, you'll be sure this sounds very alluring for me. This means two more hours school a week, but no oral examinations for those who do this course. What do you think? There are pro's and contra's...
Sweet boy and girl of course
My nephew is so so cute, he looks similar to my niece but he is different though. And he's growing each day. I'm already thinking about what I could do with him when he's older... teaching him driving when he'll be 8? Buying a big pirate ship from playmobile when he starts playing with it (if I have enough money)? My niece will get no Barbies, I'm sure of that... Barbies give kids a wrong image of women... but Baby Born and so on, that's cool stuff.
So now
...I'm going to do stop here.
Have a nice day!
Yours,
Chrissy
No comments:
Post a Comment