"Sometimes we need to burn our bridges in order to walk ahead."

March 28, 2007

dis-, encouraging/ events

Hello you freak!

I could write many many things today... and I could describe each of it more than detailed.
There were discouraging things (yesterday) and encouraging things happening, really interesting things.
But I'll try to make it short:

So here're the news of the week:
- I yesterday got my first entry in the register (this is something negative!!). And do you know why? Caro and me, we forgot to clean the blackboard in the biology-room and when we went back to apologize and to clean it, the teacher (a woman drunk of feminism) had already cleaned it. When we apologized... no, I'd say, as we tried to apologize, she said, we were too late and then she wrote down a note in the register... How great! But who cares...
- I got back my bad maths test (I admit C isn't that bad, but who knows that the teacher set up the average for no one can say: 'We must repeat the test as long as everyone gets D oder E' - but which teacher on earth gives an A when there are 12/50 points missing?)
- I baked some muffins yesterday - they are good. (For Bäuschle: I'm sorry, I've used coco!)
- This morning I chose biology (2h) for year 12/13. Though I was really torn, I'd also thought about physics, but I think mainly because of the following...
- last, but not least (the best!!): I had a great talk to my teacher (music/physics) Mr Toews this morning. Incidentally he asked me: 'How's the church going?' I told him we were growing. He then said: 'Yes, yes, I think I should come again'. I first thought and then I asked 'Have you already been to our church?' and he said 'Yes' and he almost liked it. I was a bit shocked at first, but I didn't want him to notice, so I just kept on talking and by and by I knew: He liked our church and the sermons of Peter Wenz and Bayless Conley, he liked WoW, Albert Frey, Hillsong rocks too much, but they're very talented, he had been to concert from Albert Frey and there was not just "power", but also something "from within"...
Believe me, after that talk I was 'BAFF' - I couldn't hide laughing the whole morning because I couldn't believe I had had this talk to my teacher.
All I can say now is: Thank God!!

You see, first the discouraging things and in the end: they greatest thing... ;)
I'm so happy!!

Have a nice day (and don't forget to pray!! It helps!!)

Yours,
Chrissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I´m sure your muffins were good, though I´m sorry but happy I haven´t tried one...