I know, you're not Joe. I just needed another name, so I chose 'Joe'. Whatever?
Today's Valentine's Day. But who cares? Some of the crazy guys in my form sent a great red rose to 'the geek' with a nice note. The joke is: It is written there 'Yours, admirer' - but male!! And if the geek is interested in meeting the admirer he shall come up to the men's toilet by 10.30 am tomorrow.Bad boys, bad boys (What'cha gonna do when we come for you)... I'm excited about what's going to happen - hihi *evil smile*
Further: I went on reading the legendary book from Eva Herman (I'm sure you know which book I mean). And with every page I recognize: This woman got it!!
During 1.15pm and 3.30pm I wrote one or more arguments. It was about uniforms for school - a great issue. And I wrote and wrote and wrote and now,... my eyes move slowlier than before and my head says 'oxygen and water please!!'.Well, the tests for this week were written and now, I don't want to do anything for school anymore... at least not today.
The question that is left now: What am I going to do next week?
No, not a question. Do your to-do!! And this list is very long. It starts with... wait, let me look, it starts with buying several things (no shopping - purposeful buying!) and ends with listing up ideas for the Orca-team-meetings, when the leader is busy (Miri, you're doing a great service!!).
And now...
o, before I forget:
A nice 'HELLO' to CHRISSY Stelzle, the real daisy!! Love you!
Have a nice day.
Yours,
Chrissy (K.)
1 comment:
"purposeful buying"? ^_^ Aren't this and girls mutually exclusive? :D
Post a Comment