Here a nice picture:
I think it's not necessary to explain what is meant and what I want to say with this picture.I know,... and I will rejoice and be glad in every day. Though I'm looking forward to sitting in the tube on Friday by 2.01pm. And the next weekend is going to be great.
You know why?
I'm going to be in Strassbourg, in France for the very first time!
...oh it's gonna be good!
What about you?
Are you going to have a great week with more or less tests (like me)?
Whatever?!
I hope you'll have a great and blessed week, my loyal reader!
Yours sincerely,
Chrissy
2 comments:
Hi Chrissy.
I´m very happy to see, that you took my advice to heart, not to condemn a day from the start. ;-)
Be blessed.
Benni
Do you know the story behind "I don`t like mondays"? Tomorrow I´ll tell you why I don`t like this sentence...
Post a Comment